Looking forward to a New Year of Adventure
Wishing everyone all the best for 2015 and beyond. We are always looking to expand our list of trips offered and this year we are forming some new partnerships. Here is a list of trips in the works. More specific details will be provided as planning is finalized.
- A local hotel wants to add ”Apres Ski Cruises” to their stay and ski packages. Once the days get longer, this could include a crabbing demonstration.
- Deep Bay Marine Field Station would like to get more people out to see the Herring Fishery and wildlife in February.
- Saint Paddy’s Day is March 17th and we will try to put some appropriate music onboard to celebrate.
- In May the boat will be doing trips to the Stuart Island area. These are 3 and 4 night excursions with accommodation at Denham Bay and/or Discovery Islands Lodge. At least one trip will be designed for kayakers.
- June is the Shell Fish Festival and we will be going to Hollie Wood Oyster’s deep-water site for the ever popular tour starting June 19th.
- Island Joy Rides is offering a river cruise on some of their packages.
We hope to have our web-site upgraded in the near future. The goal is to make it easier to navigate with a calendar of events that we will be offering. Most of last year’s excursions will be offered again this year at the same price. At this time the best way to follow announcements of our new season is to like us on Facebook.